Do you have your digital foundations firmly established for your business or organization? As a media strategist I clearly define your brand along with a strategy to meet your goals, and a plan of implementation that will accelerate your business growth and multiply your revenues.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I am many things including a business owner, entrepreneur, blogger, author, mother, and poverty advocate. At the heart of it all – I am a media strategist. I am skilled at looking at marketing for your business or organization from a high level, and implementing strategies that will accelerate your growth and set you up for success. I make you more visible. I increase the awareness of your business / product / service and or your personal brand. And my goal is to ultimately help you grow your business and multiply your revenues.
Sarah Clarke – Media Strategist
“My mission is to develop and implement strategies for business owners and non-profit organizations that will accelerate them towards their goals using the powerful tools of digital media”
I offer a wide variety of digital marketing services from consulting to lead generation. And always, I am able to customize services to suit your business needs, goals, and budget.
Find a list of my services here:
How can I help you in your business? Send me some information about your business and your goals and I’ll be in touch!
Recent Blog Posts and Articles
- Top Five Free Photo Sites
- Pivot Your Marketing Strategy during COVID19
- ONLINE GUIDE: Branding Foundations Includes FREE Workbook
- Social Media Is Not a Sales Pitch
- Don’t Let Your Social Media Go Silent During COVID19
- How to Make Your Own Disinfectant Wipes
- COVID19 Practice Physical Distancing, but stay Social
- What to Post on Social Media During COVID19
- International Women’s Day 2020
- How do you Value your Digital Assets?
- How to Update your Hours on Google My Business
- Non-Profit Feature: Good Will Karma
- What is a Hashtag and How to Use it in Social Media Posts
- The Online Corner : How to Stay Safe ONLINE
- 3 Things you can do Right Now to Improve your SEO