Do you have your digital foundations firmly established for your business or organization? As a media strategist I clearly define your brand along with a strategy to meet your goals, and a plan of implementation that will accelerate your business growth and multiply your revenues.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I am many things including a business owner, entrepreneur, blogger, author, mother, and poverty advocate. At the heart of it all – I am a media strategist. I am skilled at looking at marketing for your business or organization from a high level, and implementing strategies that will accelerate your growth and set you up for success. I make you more visible. I increase the awareness of your business / product / service and or your personal brand. And my goal is to ultimately help you grow your business and multiply your revenues.
Sarah Clarke – Media Strategist
“My mission is to develop and implement strategies for business owners and non-profit organizations that will accelerate them towards their goals using the powerful tools of digital media”
Social Media Workshops
Social Media Workshop Series - Orangeville
I have great news! I have opened up another Workshop Series to start in January. This workshop will run on Mondays from 9:30am to 10:30 am for 6 weeks starting January 13th.
More information here:
Social Media Workshop Series - ONLINE
I have even more amazing news! I am opening this workshop series up ONLINE. Participate from ANYWHERE as long as you have a computer or cell phone using ZOOM
This ONLINE workshop will run on Fridays from 1pm to 2pm EST for 6 weeks starting January 31st
More information here:
I offer a wide variety of digital marketing services from consulting to lead generation. And always, I am able to customize services to suit your business needs, goals, and budget.
Find a list of my services here:
How can I help you in your business? Send me some information about your business and your goals and I’ll be in touch!
Recent Blog Posts and Articles
- Non Profit Feature: Orangeville Army Cadets – 1849 Lorne Scots
- How We Are Using Twitter in 2020 Successfully
- The Online Corner: The Benefits of Planning Ahead
- Non Profit Feature All Paws Rescue
- What’s In A Name
- Non Profit Feature: Jack Russell Terrier Rescue of Ontario
- Actionable Strategies For your Holiday Campaign FREE EBOOK
- Social Media Trends for 2020 – The Increase of Ephemeral Content
- Non-Profit Feature: Hats on Dufferin
- Christmas Kindness Calendar
- Non Profit Feature: Cruisers Sports
- The Online Corner: How to give help and get help during the holidays
- How to Use Twitter for your Small Business
- Do you have Control of your Digital Assets?
- Professional Media Strategy Consulting