Social Media Tip Use Real Photos in Your Content
Social Media Tip: Share REAL photos to increase engagement
Day 27 / 365 Tip of the Day: Share REAL photos on your social media channels to increase engagement. We highly suggest that you humanize your social media content by including some REAL photos of your business in your graphics. A recent article suggests that using real photographs vs stock photos increased engagement by as much as 45%.
When you are curating content for your social media channels using stock photos and other types of images in my opinion is fine and can look very professional. However I also strongly suggest that you include into the mix REAL photos to give your social media a “human” touch.
List of Types of Photos You Could Use in Your Social Media
- Staff Member of the Month
- Staff / Team Members PET
- Someone’s Birthday (or other life event)
- Picture of your business / desk
- Picture of something in your daily business (showing an example of what you do)
- Photo of your product in use
- Photo of a happy customer (with their permission obviously)