Most businesses do not have their digital foundations firmly established, as a media strategist I clearly define your brand along with a strategy to meet your goals, and a plan of implementation that will accelerate your business growth and multiply your revenues.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I am many things including a business owner, entrepreneur, blogger, author, mother, and poverty advocate. At the heart of it all – I am a media strategist. I am skilled at looking at marketing for your business or organization from a high level, and implementing strategies that will accelerate your growth and set you up for success. I make you more visible. I increase the awareness of your business / product / service and or your personal brand. And my goal is to ultimately help you grow your business and multiply your revenues.
Sarah Clarke – Media Strategist
“My mission is to develop and implement strategies for business owners and non-profit organizations that will accelerate them towards their goals using the powerful tools of digital media”
Send me some information about your business and your goals and I’ll be in touch!
Recent Blog Posts and Articles
- Do Not Type All In Caps
- The Online Corner: Cyberbullying
- Non Profit Feature: Neighbourhood Information Post (Toronto)
- 5 Benefits Of Blogging
- Email Marketing Tip: Try sending a plain text email
- Non Profit Feature: The Orangeville Food Bank
- Non-Profit Feature: Kids of Courage
- Social Media Tip: Include a Call to Action
- Website Tip: Make sure your Social Media Links WORK
- Canadians Treasure The Vote
- Social Media Tip: Use Geographical Hashtags
- Social Media Tip: Use Emojis to create a poll!
- To Move Your Business Forward you need to be more Visible
- Event Marketing Tip: Create a Hashtag for your Event
- Social Media Tip: Be Authentic