How to Support Local Businesses During COVID19
How to Support Local Business During COVID19
*****97% of Businesses in Canada are Small or Owner Operated***
Most of our local businesses owned by entrepreneurs have been affected by the COVID19 Pandemic. Either they have been forced to close, or have lost a large portion of their business and revenue. Some have pivoted and started selling products via online, curbside pickup or delivery. Restaurants are offering takeout. Service businesses are going online with music lessons, cheer classes, and more.
Small and local businesses are the lifeblood of our communities. They are the business owners that have their heart in your hometown.
How then can you help to support your local business owners during COVID19?
Here are some suggestions on how you can support these local businesses:
- Purchase Local Whenever Possible – order from those local small businesses that are offering curbside pickup, delivery, and online sales.
- Like, comment, and share Local Business Social Media Posts
- Leave positive Google / Facebook Reviews
- Recommend on Facebook Groups
- Purchase a Gift Certificate to the Business
If you are a local business owner yourself you can set a good example by doing these things yourself, and supporting the other businesses in your community.
Its so important for us to band together right now as business owners and community members so we not only survive during COVID19, but Thrive.
How are you supporting your local economy?